Tired of pain and painful numbness in your hands and feet?
You've come to the right place. Our St Petersburg, Florida medical center now offers non-surgical, innovative regenerative therapies to effectively reduce and even eliminate peripheral neuropathy pain without operations or addictive medications.
Now you can stop your NEUROPATHY PAIN...
At Advanced Medical Institute our team has focused on Neuropathy care and treatment for over 15 years. We have developed a specific formula using regenerative medicine, and the Rebuilder to help our neuropathy patients not only eliminate their pain, but also regenerative their injured nerves to allow them to return to an active lifestyle.
Symptoms of Neuropathy
Typical symptoms of neuropathy include:
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Prickling in hands and feet
- Restless legs
- Sharp electrical pain
- Leg or foot discomfort
- Balance problems
- Pain when walking
- Degenerative disc issues
Peripheral neuropathy can affect one nerve (mononeuropathy), two or more nerves in different areas (multiple mononeuropathy) or many nerves (polyneuropathy). Carpal tunnel syndrome is an example of mononeuropathy. Most people with peripheral neuropathy have polyneuropathy.
Every nerve in your peripheral system has a specific function, so symptoms depend on the type of nerves affected. Nerves are classified into:
- Sensory nerves that receive sensation, such as temperature, pain, vibration or touch, from the skin
- Motor nerves that control muscle movement
- Autonomic nerves that control functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, digestion and bladder
Signs and symptoms of peripheral neuropathy might include:
- Gradual onset of numbness, prickling or tingling in your feet or hands, which can spread upward into your legs and arms
- Sharp, jabbing, throbbing or burning pain
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Pain during activities that shouldn't cause pain, such as pain in your feet when putting weight on them or when they're under a blanket
- Lack of coordination and falling
- Muscle weakness
- Feeling as if you're wearing gloves or socks when you're not
- Paralysis if motor nerves are affected
If autonomic nerves are affected, signs and symptoms might include:
- Heat intolerance
- Excessive sweating or not being able to sweat
- Bowel, bladder or digestive problems
- Changes in blood pressure, causing dizziness or light-headedness
We have your answer... Regenerative Medicine plus the ReBuilder®
Call us to learn more about our program and about the Rebuilder.
You can reach us at (727) 550-0635
Call us, we can help!